Re: Buildd vs. Cowbuilder: broken symlink in procps dev package on one architecture

On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 12:19 +0200, Michael Prokop wrote:
> * Cyril Brulebois [Mon Aug 22, 2011 at 12:02:17PM +0200]:
> > Michael Prokop <mika@debian.org> (22/08/2011):
>
> > > 1) What's the proper way to address this issue in squeeze?
> > >    a) Build a i386 package with broken symlink?
> > >    b) Build whatever-arch package with working symlink?
>
> > Stop using basename on what's in /lib, and do that on what's under
> > debian/tmp.
>
> So 1b, thanks.

Looking at the procps source package in unstable, it appears to have the
same issue.  If that's the case, then I'm afraid your question should
really have been "what's the proper way to address this issue in
unstable and subsequently in squeeze".

If I've missed a reason why unstable isn't affected, then great.

Regards,

Adam