Re: Spending Debian money for porter boxes

]] Tollef Fog Heen

| The ones you mentioned on IRC were sparc and powerpc.  PowerPC is
| getting an extra debian.net porterbox as we speak, this one being a quad
| 2.5GHz G5 with 6G memory and 500G disk.  (It'll run a buildbot for
| Varnish so it won't be a DSA machine.)

The machine is now live and accessible as
shooreinet.err.no. https://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=shooreinet
has SSH keys and such.

DSA and the PPC porter group has sudo on the host (they need to set an
explicit sudo password since it's not a DSA machine and so doesn't get
the sudo password exported to *.).

It also has a sid chroot available using schroot.

Enjoy,
--
Tollef Fog Heen