Re: Is a bug RC relevant if it has an influence on the health of a person

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 04:43:53PM +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> Right. I was wondering why Andreas didn't contact the Release Team to have
> our opinion on the subject. IMO, it qualifies as an RC bug and the
> diff (0.7.8 ??? 0.7.9) doesn't look huge. It's even reasonable and acceptable,
> once documentation changes are ignored.

Because I think we had about 12 hours to discuss the issue in a general
way before somebody really is in danger.  As I said: This issue is *very*
unlikely to happen and there is no reason to overreact.

> So, if you prepare a package and upload it to unstable, I would unblock it
> (only if the diff is strictly updating to this new version + any other
> change matching the criterias described in [1]).

It's just uploaded to t-p-u.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--