Is a bug RC relevant if it has an influence on the health of a person

Hi,

with GNUmed we currently have a case where a bug is not RC regarding the
computer system and would not match our criterion of RC bugs.  However,
the influence of this bug might harm the health of patients of the
doctor who might use this version of GNUmed.

If needed upstream will give some more details but IMHO this problem is
new in Debian and should be discussed in general:  How do we handle bugs
which do not have a critical influence to the system but to people
working with the system?  IMHO we should enhance our definition for what
RC critical means.

What do you think.

Kind regards

         Andreas.