Re: problem with cowbuilder and ccache in sid

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 06:35:03PM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Did you had also sudo in the update? If yes, see the NEWS file, there
> was a change regarding the handling of $HOME and $MAIL. See:
>
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/sudo/news/20100908T204747Z.html
>
> Does this helps?

Unfortunately not. I've installed sudo 1.7.4p4-1 and downgrade it to
1.7.2p7-1. But it didn't help.
On the other hand, would the problem be outside of my chroot, not only
the sid one will be affected. Squeeze and Lenny will be fine, only Sid
is broken.

Cheers,
Christoph