Re: Bugs in Backported Packages

On Tue, 07 Sep 2010, Sebastian Harl wrote:
> Just to make that clear: I did not talk about any burden for the
> package maintainers but the burden for the BTS
> maintainers/developers to add support for bpo. Whether or not the
> infrastructure for that (in the BTS) might be useful nonetheless is
> a different topic but I don't think bpo warrants the effort.

These bits will eventually happen, because they are necessary to
implement CUT and some of the other nice things that I'd personally
like to see. They haven't happened yet because I'm lacking time to
really implement them all, unfortunatly.

Don Armstrong

--
Fate and Temperament are two words for one and the same concept.
 -- Novalis [Hermann Hesse _Demian_]