Re: How to make Debian more attractive for users, was: Re: The number of popcon.debian.org-submissions is falling

On 2010-07-27, Jesús M. Navarro <jesus.navarro@undominio.net> wrote:
> Now: I'm not a DD nor I want to commit time to become one, while I may have
> time from time to time.  What's the way I can help?  Since parent poster was
> worried about more bugs meaning more time to triage, how can I help triaging
> bugs?

contact the maintainers behind some applications you are interested in.

I'm sure the
 kde people
 gnome people
 xfce people
 firefox/iceweasel people
 thunderbird/icedove people
 OOo people
 Apache people
 and many others

would love to have people helping with the bugs.

but a important thing for your motivation is that you help with things
you actively use.

I can give pointers to the various groups of people after having heard
about your preferences.

/Sune
 - one of the kde'ers.