Re: The number of popcon.debian.org-submissions is falling

Goswin von Brederlow <goswin-v-b@web.de> writes:

> Earlier someone mentioned that popcon can report to more than one
> tracker. So maybe we should talk to Debian based distributions and
> encourage them to report to both their own (if they have one) and
> popcon.d.o.

Maybe with some tagging as to the origin derivative, so that we can handle
cases where that data isn't useful?  There's no guarantee that the Ubuntu
package has much of anything to do with the Debian package of the same
name; it might not even be the same software.  They're *normally* the
same, but we could get some weird artifacts.