Re: How to make Debian more attractive for users, was: Re: The number of popcon.debian.org-submissions is falling

Le mercredi 21 juillet 2010 à 23:15 +0200, Patrick Matthäi a écrit :
> I think with our next release, we will have got less users. Why?
> We stripped out all binary only firmware images from Linux and put them
> mostly into the non-free linux-firmware image.

If you think this is a problem, you could help with providing non-free
enabled installation images instead of whining.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.
: :' :      “Fuck you sir, don’t be suprised when you die if