Re: The number of popcon.debian.org-submissions is falling

Le Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 09:12:59AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> If you ask me, the decreasing number of popcons is because people are
> bored by a system with old versions of programs and are seeking for
> alternatives and we will see a further decrease until Squeeze will be
> released.

Hi Andreas,

the number of popcon users unfortunately has not changed much when Lenny was
released.

I think that what we need is Debian Blends that include official backports.
This, no other distribution proposes yet.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles