Re: About new source formats for packages without patches

Am Donnerstag, den 25.03.2010, 17:57 +0100 schrieb Julien BLACHE:
> Benjamin Drung <bdrung@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Why is there no dak and wanna-build package? Are there plans to create
> > such packages?
>
> Have you ever tried to install dak?

No.

> If you have, then the answer should be obvious to you. If you haven't,
> try it someday, and you'll understand.

Reading your response, I probably want to spend my year doing something
else like coding or packaging.

Is there a plan for making the installation of dak easier?

--
Benjamin Drung
Ubuntu Developer (www.ubuntu.com) | Debian Maintainer (www.debian.org)