Re: Package upgrade in Debian without corresponding changelog entry

On 30/01/2010 13:13, Roger Leigh wrote:
On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 09:11:25AM +0100, Vincent Danjean wrote:
   My reason for this behavior was that I want
1) doc installed by mercurial-common in its name-space (ie in
    /usr/share/doc/mercurial-common)
2) doc easy to find by mercurial users in /usr/share/doc/mercurial

The symlink of /usr/share/mercurial (with a strict dependency) was the
easiest way for me to do the work. If there is a consensus it is not a
good idea, I can try to change and symlink the content of
/usr/share/doc/mercurial-common into /usr/share/doc/mercurial (but
changelog.Debian.gz, copyright, ... of course) instead.

If they aren't from the same source package[...]

They are, of courses.

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean                 Adresse: Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble
Téléphone:  +33 4 76 61 20 11            ENSIMAG - antenne de Montbonnot