Re: GPL-licensed software linked against libssl on buildds!

On 20/01/10 at 01:49 +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2010, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > There are two ways to attack that problem:
>
> how about the compromise and doing both, except that for (1) we file the bugs
> with severity important?

There are a lot of more useful QA tasks that are waiting for someone
with more time. (like, I think, piuparts, which could always benefit
from more manpower, even if you recent work has been great)

Why spend a lot of time on tasks that provide little benefit, and also
some disadvantages (in some cases, the fixes might be non-obvious, and
requires changes to the packaging that tend to obscure it, for example
by using --disable-foo for each and every option we don't want)?