Re: quilt 3.0 source format and dpkg-source/dpkg-buildpackage

On Mo, 28 Dez 2009, Neil Williams wrote:
> svn-buildpackage 0.7.1 can cope with dpkg source format 3.0 - in the
> context of using an .orig.tar.bz2 but not (yet) with multiple tarballs.
> Have you tried that version with TeX Live? If there are things that

Honestly, building TL packages is too complicated (we are building
*source* packages with a quite complicated perl script which reads
a damned complicated config file ...) for me to play around with
that.

> svn-bp (>=0.7.1) doesn't yet do that TeX Live needs, please file bugs so
> that I know what to fix. Thanks.

Since I will not switch any of my packages to 3.0 format for now I guess
there will no need for patches.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
SCRABBY (n.) A curious-shaped duster given to you by your mother which
on closer inspection turns out to be half an underpant.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff