Re: ia32-libs depends on ia32-apt-get ?

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <didier@raboud.com> writes:
>> Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

>>> Examples please.
>>
>> Hi Goswin,
>>
>> Here is an example from my laptop :
>>
>> (...)
>>
>> Is that enough of an example ?
>
> Not realy. None of your entries causes an error. They all convert
> perfectly.
>
> What do you mean "no valid repository"? Are you trying to use them
> without first having called "apt-get update" to actualy create the
> index files they reference? So far everything you have shown is as
> designed.

Okay. This is #533746 then. I do always use aptitude (both command-line only
and with the curses interface) and never apt-get. You cannot expect me to
use apt-get AFAIK.

While installing wine (e.g) with aptitude, I cannot except to get new
archives added to my sources.list which should be somehow mangled by a
wrapper around apt-get, which I should begin to use instead of aptitude.

s/apt-get/aptitude/g is really too much of an intrusion in the way I admin
my machines... Sorry.

> MfG
>         Goswin

I feel good intentions, but a poor result. This really seems a big plaster
on a wooden leg.

Regards,

OdyX