Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

On Wed,29.Apr.09, 10:22:50, Brian May wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 09:19:04AM +0200, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> > How Mutt is able to detect  all mailing lists? The fields in the headers
> > only allow to detect the current mailing list.
>
> You can define what are mailing lists using the "lists" and "subcribe"
> config options.

This does not help for the cross-posting case and I also found the
"lists" and "subscribe" options to be useless. Mutt works just fine as
long as you use 'L' to reply on mailing lists.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)