Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

OoO En  cette fin de  nuit blanche du  mardi 28 avril 2009,  vers 05:27,
Brian May <bam@snoopy.debian.net> disait :

>> I tried hard, for many years, to love the Mail-Followup-To field, but I
>> must agree that it doesn't serve the purpose well enough to recommend.
>> (Briefly: it breaks when a discussion crosses between different mailing
>> lists, and other common use cases.)

> I don't think that is a problem with the field, but the MUA programs.
> Mutt, for example, AFAIK will list all mailing lists in the
> autogenerated Mail-Folloup-To, without allowing the user to change this
> (unless the user overrides the entire field) or pick only one mailing
> list.

How Mutt is able to detect  all mailing lists? The fields in the headers
only allow to detect the current mailing list.
--
BOFH excuse #419:
Repeated reboots of the system failed to solve problem