Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff? (was: Re: phyml_20081203-1_powerpc.changes REJECTED)

> Hi,
>
> On Montag, 27. April 2009, Philipp Kern wrote:
> > Interestingly you did it again, ignoring the list Code of Conduct.
>
> As it sadly happens many times every day. And as long as there are no means to
> enforce it (either pure social or aided by technology), it will continue to
> happen.
>

> regards,
> 	Holger, who tries to mentally ignore being annoyed by cc:s but fails on this
> 		way to often...

If you're annoyed by cc:s (well, Holger, I know you are, you told me about that
more than once :-) ), configure your mailclient to set Mail-Followup-To and hope
for the next poster's mailclient to support that header. Which actually means
that, to a certain degree, those annoyed by cc:s could themselves do something
about it.

Best,
Michael