Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

I demand that Ben Finney may or may not have written...

[snip; M-F-T]
> RFC2822 (which define the semantics of ‘From’ and ‘Reply-To’) and
> RFC2369 (which defines the semantics of ‘List-Post’) are
> IETF-recommended standards; the other never achieved that.

Given that it's seen some use and been found to provide some worthwhile
benefit, that draft would seem to need to be revisited.

Oh, and RFC5322 obsoletes RFC2822. :-)

| + Buy local produce. Try to walk or cycle. TRANSPORT CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING.

Schedules are optimistic.