Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff? (was: Re: phyml_20081203-1_powerpc.changes REJECTED)

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 07:35:48PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98dec/I-D/draft-ietf-drums-mail-followup-to-00.txt
>
> Perfectly well defined.

An interesting riposte for those arguing the opposite IETF angle.

If adherence to standards is so important, surely it's a net win if we respect
the intended semantics of Reply-To while simultaneously embracing the
Mail-Followup-To header.

I don't see how you could argue one, without the other. :)