Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

William Pitcock <nenolod@sacredspiral.co.uk> writes:

> On Mon, 2009-04-27 at 14:05 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > As it sadly happens many times every day. And as long as there are
> > no means to enforce it (either pure social or aided by technology),
> > it will continue to happen.

Weird. It's almost like you haven't read any of the reasons why that's a
terrible idea, as already given in this thread (and countless times in
the past).

--
 \         “Of all classes the rich are the most noticed and the least |
  `\      studied.” —John Kenneth Galbraith, _The Age of Uncertainty_, |