Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> writes:

> You're arguing that a Reply-To header is "harmful" (not that I am
> convinced)

That field is very useful. What's harmful is mailing-list software
munging that field, which is for the author to set and for nothing else
to fiddle with.

--
 \      “Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OSes is like |
  `\     saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders” |