Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

Noah Slater wrote:
> Either you avoid Reply-To because it is "harmful" and accept that you will get
> carbon copies from the commonly implemented group reply function of modern mail
> clients, or you include the "harmful" Reply-To header and avoid it.
>
> What am I missing? This seems too obviously flawed an argument.

Either you add it, which is harmful, or you don't, and people should use reply
to the list when replying to the list. Most (or many) MUAs have a trivial way to
do that, as you already know. So instead of 'replying to all', just 'reply to
the list'. Not too complicated, and you could start to do that with other lists too.

So not flawed IMHO.

Cheers,
Emilio