Re: debconf templates: Choices displayed different to values

Hi Frans:

>> Template: foo/bar
>> Type: select
>> Choices: left, right, center
>> Display-Choices: "Wanna go left ?", "Wanna go right ?", "Wanna go straight?"
>
> "Choices-C" does exactly what you want (supported in Etch and later):
>
> Template: foo/bar
> Type: select
> Choices-C: left, right, center
> Choices: "Wanna go left?", "Wanna go right?", "Wanna go straight?"

Thanks a lot for you answer. By the way, can you please point me out
some updated
documentation about templates, debconf protocol, commands, etc?

My primary reference is [1] which is surely helpful... but quite old....

By the way, I am using etch and later....

regards
Lucas Brasilino

[1] http://www.fifi.org/doc/debconf-doc/tutorial.html