Re: Consistent formating long descriptions as input data (Was: RFC: Better formatting for long descriptions)

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

Anticipating a potential objection: nested lists do work without
needing "blank" lines to separate nesting levels; I've just tried that
out.

... provided that lists are formated properly in the first place (keyword:
broken spacings).  That's why I would like to give advises for the
spacing directly.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--