Re: Consistent formating long descriptions as input data (Was: RFC: Better formatting for long descriptions)

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009, Don Armstrong wrote:

So long as we have an implementation which works for the vast majority
of cases we can file bugs to make it work for the few cases where it
doesn't. (Or the output can just be slightly broken in those cases;
it's not like that's a huge problem.)

IMHO this whole discussion is the problem.  I just wanted to define
rules to enable us filing bugs.  The discussion just runs circles
about the next step before doing the first.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de