Re: Yes, we have bugs

Le jeudi 16 avril 2009 à 01:25 +0200, Luca Niccoli a écrit :
> I think I (and the other people who are against X dependency on hal)
> have been pretty clear on the fact that we would just like an
> alternative, not to kick hal away (we're not stupid nor crazy). I
> think this would be good for debian.

If you want an alternative with a better design, you should seriously
consider porting X.org to use DeviceKit instead of HAL. This will
probably require vast improvements to DK, but it would benefit to
everyone.

Of course, this is harder to do than whining on mailing lists.

--
 .''`.      Debian 5.0 “Lenny” has been released!
: :' :