Re: realtime kernel for Debian

Hi Alexander,

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 10:22:02AM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
> Uwe Kleine-König schrieb:
> > [your To: header was strange, maybe my mail reaches less recipents than
> > your's]
> Well, at least it reached me ;)
> >> thanks for thinking. Who could provide such a patch package?
> > I can.  I'd need a sponsor, though.  I know two Debian developers, I
> > will ask them.
> Willing to sponsor as soon as you've got a package to test ready.
Great thanks.  I plan to package rt-tests, too.  Maybe you can sponser
that, too?

Expect me to contact you via irc to go into details.

Best regards

Pengutronix e.K.                              | Uwe Kleine-König            |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |