Re: NEW processing

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 07:04:16PM +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
> Yes, I would say that if the problem is so severe that a package must
> be REJECTed, then logically it would follow that the packages in the
> archive are intolerable enough that they should be removed forthwith.

You should know that the problem essantially was an incomplete relicense to
GPL-3 which has since be fixed. It just happened that no one notice before Mike
had a look at it. IMO a removal seems to harsh to me for this.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!