Re: List of packages which should probably be Architecture: all

Raphael Geissert a écrit :
> Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>
>> On 02/01/2008, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>>>   Though after a second thought, -dbg should probably not have empty
>>> Depends line.
>> After a third thought, I still fail to see what that has to do with
>> being Architecture: all or any.
>>

> Quoting my self (first message):
>> This is usually bug either because of a missing Depends or because the
>> package should be Architecture: all.

I fail to see why. Imagine for example a -dev package providing only .h
files, but depending on the architecture. It has to be Architecture: any
 and does not need to Depends on a package.

You really have to look at the contents of the package and verify it
does not change between architecture.