Re: Override changes standard -> optional

> For that reason I suggest that ispell, iamerican and ibritish entries
> be modified *right now* to be optional instead of standard. wbritish
> seems to be already optional.

For most languages tasksel will automatically install relevant
dictionaries. It currently does not do so for English _because_ those
packages are priority standard (and have been for a long time).
IMO we should be consistent between languages in that respect, and
especially for English.

It is now too late in the release cycle to change task definitions
to "compensate" for the priority change and test such changes, and the
change could also have consequences for debian-cd.

Therefore, as member of the Debian Installer team, I have requested for
these changes to be postponed until after the release.

Cheers,
FJP