Override changes standard -> optional

Hi

after some discussion within the ftpteam we just modified a few override
entries (15 to be exact). The following packages moved from standard to
optional:

strace
sharutils
policycoreutils
tcsh
python-support
python-newt
mtools
mtr-tiny
finger
libustr-1.0-1
libsemanage1
libdb4.7
python-semanage
python-selinux
selinux-policy-default

For the time right after the release we also intend to move ispell,
iamerican, ibritish, wamerian and dictionaries-common down.

In case you see a good reason why the above is wrong, feel free to reply
stating it. We currently can't see any of the packages living up to the
policy definition of standard.

--
bye, Joerg
<mrvn> Anyone with a cdrw/dvdrw drive up for some crazy experiments? Ever