Re: "Debian women may leave due to 'sexist' post"

Hello.

2008/12/28 Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>:
> On Sunday 28 December 2008 12:30, "Всеволод Величко" <torkvemada@nigma.ru>
> wrote:
> Did Lisi's message go to the debian-devel list?  If so I didn't receive it.
>
> Maybe she sent a message to d-w and CC'd you as a courtesy.

Emm, sorry, you probably misunderstood me. Initial messages, that I'm
received (from Amaya and so on), has been sent:
>>>From 	Amaya <amaya@debian.org>
>>>To	debian-devel@lists.debian.org, debian-women@lists.debian.org
>>>Date	27 декабря 2008 г. 15:31
I've read them in the d-d and replied to them. So my reply has been
sent also to d-w, not only to d-d. And I was speaking about that.
Sorry me, if I've said it insufficiently clear.

> http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2008/12/threads.html
>
> The above list archive page has some of your messages, so it is not accurate
> to claim that you have no contact with the d-w list.
Heh, I'm really not signed to the d-w list, so my messages in it are
result of my reply-messages, I've told above.

--
Best wishes,
Velichko Vsevolod