Re: "Debian women may leave due to 'sexist' post"

On Sunday 28 December 2008 09:24, "Sam Kuper" <sam.kuper@uclmail.net> wrote:
> I think that if a Debian developer posted an off-topic message to the
> mailing list in which people from Saint Helena were talked about in a
> derogatory fashion, it would be reasonable for that to be regarded as
> discriminatory, especially if the OP was unrepentant.

As an aside, I recall that one DD quit after a heated discussion of the status
of a certain geographic region.  To avoid rehashing that discussion I won't
mention the region or the DD.

The trigger for that dispute was a valid discussion about localisation.

http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog
http://doc.coker.com.au/           My Documents Blog