Re: Josselin Mouette and Planet Debian

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008, Russell Coker wrote:

> The expression "broomstick in their arse" is also common in Australian
> culture.  It is even sometimes used without the intent to make an accusation
> of homosexuality.
>
> However Josselin made it quite clear that he was not using the term as a
> collaquialism, but that he was directly referring to sodomy by his link to
> the French web page in question.
>
> http://np237.livejournal.com/21451.html
>
> The creation of a fake picture of Manoj wearing leather makes it clear that
> Joss was intending to make an insinuation of homosexuality in order to
> offend.

   Oh then it's all right you know, because it's latex, not leather.

   Also, in the world I live in, anal sex and homosexuality are
orthogonal concepts and people can have or not have any of each. I don't
understand why you are now adding homosexuality to the discussion unless
you wish to cause even more drama.

Cheers,
--
Sam.