Re: Josselin Mouette and Planet Debian

Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> (18/12/2008):
> To those thinking about expelling Joss, I'm in favor of this now.

OOH, that's the season, maybe?

> Trolling on purpose (repeatetly) for the sake of it is nothing I want
> to see in Debian nor do I want to see it as accepted behaviour.

Just for the record, Joss didn't start this thread and didn't exhume
this subject.

You could propose a patch against Constitution, Devref, Policy, List
Policy, or whatever, to clarify what level of trolling is accepted
behaviour. We don't have that yet, which is a shame. Nothing too
dramatic, though. That can easily be fixed.

Mraw,
KiBi.