Re: Josselin Mouette and Planet Debian

Hi,

kindergarten and western civilisation indeed would be a good idea.

To those thinking about expelling Joss, I'm in favor of this now. Trolling on
purpose (repeatetly) for the sake of it is nothing I want to see in Debian
nor do I want to see it as accepted behaviour.

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: it's not about the content of the previous messages, I like dogs for
dinner. Its about willfullingly trolling and not having learned a tiny bit of
respect for other humans.