Re: NEW processing

On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 09:51:07PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> You can argue that maybe it is like this for Kalle and for the other
> FTP masters doing NEW review, but that seems unlikely to me.

Lucas pointed out that this wasn't clear. What I meant is: one can
argue that the parameters provided by Kalle (i.e., that copyright
review is the most time-consuming thing) are not valid for the other
FTP masters, but to me it is unlikely they change among FTP master
members. Hence, I believe it is true for all FTP masters that
copyright checking is dominating the review time.

Cheers.