Re: Mailing lsit code of conduct, again

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> Codes of conduct usually have consequences for violating them, which
> this clearly doesn't (other than sparking 40-post threads every
> couple of months and annoyed paragraphs at the top of replies that
> people generally ignore anyway).

Again, my experience differs from yours: people *don't* generally
ignore them, and I find most people respond positively when I point
out the "no-Cc-by-default" provision of the code of conduct. I suppose
the exceptions to this may draw your attention more.

--
 \             “Listen: we are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let |
  `\          anybody tell you otherwise.” —_Timequake_, Kurt Vonnegut |