Re: Mailing lsit code of conduct, again

Mark Brown wrote:
public list that end up in their main INBOX. If those can't make the
effort to setup Mail-Followup-To, they should post less and not _more_
just for the sake of complaining about the copies.

Of course, MFT brings up the whole "it's not a standard, why should I
follow it, my MUA never heard of it" thing...  You can't win.

This would be less of an issue if MUAs supplied with Debian supported it..

I know of two that do: mutt and gnus.

As far as I can tell, others don't have full support: e.g. evolution, icedove, etc.

isedove in Debian/etch doesn't even have a reply to list function (although it did the right thing for this email when I did "reply-all"; strange; maybe I am wrong and it really does support MFT at least when replying? Still I can't see how to set it automatically for outgoing emails).

Brian May