Re: Intend to hijack rrdtool

> 	Do you prefer your git, or the Debian SVN or maybe git.debian.org?

I think using alioth's services would be the best way to go. We'd prefer
git, but svn is fine, too. What's your favourite?
I'd offer to spend the time to merge your and our work. As the old
packaging never had a copyright information form the packager I'd
suggest to use as much of the new package as possible, and merge your
changes in, so the Debian packaging has a proper license.
Are you around on irc these days? Probably the fastest way to discuss
things.

Cheers,

Bernd