Re: [RFC] Changing priority of selinux back to optional

Quoting Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de):

>> Being
>> something not really end user-oriented, that would have to be a
>> "hidden" task (not shown as a choice by tasksel) that one could choose
>> with the appropriate D-I boot option.
>
> Hmmm, why hidden?  In how far are other tasks more or less user-oriented?

Quite far. The point of tasks presented to users during an install run
is being understandable by the very average user. The only way to give
a good idea of what SELinux is is more or less using "Security
enhanced system"....which would immediately lead to any user choosing
this, which is not really what we want if SELinux is not ready for
being part of the default install....