Re: [RFC] Changing priority of selinux back to optional

> The priority of selinux packages was changed from optional to standard,
> fairly shortly before the release of Etch.
>
> I propose to revert that change before Lenny. The basic reason is that
> the selinux packages have basically been unmaintained since the release
> of Etch.

I'd like to work on SELinux packages and bugs.
SELinux is doing great proactive security and I'd like
to help the Debian harden team. SELinux is currently the
most superior security policy and latest kernel see several
scalability fixes.

so asking if the SELinux team is ok with adding me as co-maintainer?
thanks Erich for your concise posting on where the work needs
to be picked up!

best regards

--
maks