Re: [RFC] Changing priority of selinux back to optional

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 12:27:45PM +0100, maximilian attems wrote:
> > I'd like to work on SELinux packages and bugs.
>
> That's wonderful, thanks for your help offering!
>
> Still, if I'm interpreting correctly Frans' and Erich's mails, the
> *current* status of SELinux in Debian is, erm, sub-optimal. So I think
> Frans' request of demoting selinux related stuff priority is entirely
> reasonable, isn't it?
>
> So I presume you have nothing against actually changing the priority
> back to optional until you're working on the various fixes. Once the
> needed bug fixes and the pending package upgrades are in place, we can
> for sure promote again the priority. What do you think?

well i haven't heard yet back from Erich yet,
so I'm waiting his response.
cc'ing him diretly now ;)

but currently willing to work on i'd nack fjp requests.
of course if no progress has been made in a month,
his request is more then reasonable.

best regards

--
maks