Re: [RFC] Changing priority of selinux back to optional

Hi,
I'm not DD, but I'm very interested into SELinux on Debian (but must to
say - not a guru for SELinux yet :).

I'm experimenting with latest SELinux code on Etch, so if this staff can
be worth for anyone...

http://linux.i.cz/debian/dists/selinux-etch/

Packages are a bit hairy (changelogs). I rewrite packaging using CDBS
somewhere, which maybe is not acceptible for maintainer (Manoj).
Some packages are simply backports from Sid, some are upgraded (e.g. pam
is 0.99.9.0).
There is no package for policy yet, because this is (as Erich S. writes)
long run.
Everything is highly experimental :).

Cheers
--