Re: [RFC] Changing priority of selinux back to optional

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 12:27:45PM +0100, maximilian attems wrote:

> > The priority of selinux packages was changed from optional to standard,
> > fairly shortly before the release of Etch.
> >
> > I propose to revert that change before Lenny. The basic reason is that
> > the selinux packages have basically been unmaintained since the release
> > of Etch.
>
> I'd like to work on SELinux packages and bugs.

Good, I'll let you play with this one:
  cron: http://bugs.debian.org/333837

I asked for help in the bug report, and still need someone to do the grunt
work in breaking off the cron tasks from cron in a clean way (the problem
being that those are conffiles that have to move from one package to another
one). I actually developed cron-standard [1] but my energy has been devoted
in other Debian-related tasks which seem to be higher priority requirements
to our users.

Regards

Javier

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/03/msg00384.html