Re: electronics-menu REJECTED (discussion)

Le Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 11:28:00PM +0000, Peter Clifton a écrit :

> On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 08:22 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> >
> > Shall I open a wiki page to start the coordination of this ?
>
> That sounds like a good idea.. I will contact the SuSE and Fedora people
> I know packaging Electronics applications.
>
> I'd still very much like to get something like "extra-menus" uploaded in
> Debian though.. as I get the feeling that it will take a reasonable
> amount of time to get through the XDG (if anything comes of it).

Definitely, I also think that we should try an implementation in real
before asking for modification of the standard.

I have drafted something, but I have to go to work now. Feel free to
modify, rename,…

http://wiki.debian.org/ExtraMenus

If it is getting boring for the readers of -devel, why not moving the
discussion on -science ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy