Re: electronics-menu REJECTED (discussion)

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, Peter Clifton wrote:

I'd still very much like to get something like "extra-menus" uploaded in

Well, you did not answered on my hint to desktop-profiles.  Could you
please comment on the differences between desktop-profiles and extra-menus?
Perhaps I absolutely missed your point.  I'm really interested in
enhancing menus but I would hate if we would start with splitted
forces.  So it would really help if you could elaborate a little bit
on this.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--