Re: electronics-menu REJECTED (discussion)

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 08:22 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> Shall I open a wiki page to start the coordination of this ?

That sounds like a good idea.. I will contact the SuSE and Fedora people
I know packaging Electronics applications.

I'd still very much like to get something like "extra-menus" uploaded in
Debian though.. as I get the feeling that it will take a reasonable
amount of time to get through the XDG (if anything comes of it).

If a new XDG spec comes out, and this is implemented by the various
Gnome, KDE etc.. packages, then new releases of the "extra" package
could be made to cut out implemented portions (with appropriate
dependencies on the newer versions of the appropriate spec. implementing
packages).

> Have a nice day,

Likewise,

Best wishes,