Re: 64-bit transition deadline (Re: Etch in the hands of the Stable Release Managers)

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 10:55:36PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 02:13:07PM -0400, Matthias Julius wrote:
> > I don't think it needs win64-only games.
>
> Please remember that this is debian-devel and not some general
> discussion list.

This thread has been moved from debian-release already.  We're discussing
a question that could affecte decisions on the lenny release schedule.
Which list is appropiate for that?

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.